Visa Types

A short stay tourism, holiday, business or working holiday in Australia requires meticulous preparation and presentation of your visa application. Different criteria and supporting documentation apply for each country that must be provided to get this visa granted. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/regional-migration/employ-or-sponsor-someone/visitor-visas

Partner – spouse – prospective marriage visas can be a complex two-stage visa process for those contemplating getting married, de facto (prescribed state register) or have been living together for 12 months to apply. We have helped hundreds of Australians/applicants bring their partners to Australia from an array of countries including; Bangladesh, Brazil, Eritrea, Ethiopia, , Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Philippines and Sudan Note: if you have been granted subclass 820/309/300(Stage 1) and, are affected by domestic violence, we will assist and guide you to apply for your Permanent residency. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/Search?k=partner%20Visa

If more than half of your siblings are either Australian citizens or Permanent residents living in Australia, you are eligible to sponsor your parents to permanently live in Australia. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/Search?k=Contributory%20Parent%20and%20Aged%20Parent%20Visa

If you are a New Zealand citizen and arrived in Australia after February 2001 and have a non-New Zealand or Australian citizen partner, then this visa option will allow your partner to live and work in Australia. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/new-zealand-citizen-family-relationship-temporary-461

This visa enables sponsors to address labour shortages by bringing in genuinely skilled workers. Under this category, you may qualify for a 4-year provisional visa which requires holders to live and work in a regional area. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/Search?k=temporary%20work

Independent Skilled Visas are generally very popular amongst prospective skilled workers. In order to be invited to apply via ‘SkillSelect’, applicants must be able to prove a minimum of 60 points. For subclass 189, there is no requirement of a company sponsor. For the Applicants choosing to opt for subclass 190, there is a binding obligation to serve the nominating state for two years and are rewarded with additional points. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-independent-189    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-nominated-190

An employer can sponsor an employee to attain a permanent visa if the employee has over three years of work experience and a positive skills assessment. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186

Australia is a popular destination for international students due to its quality education, from high-schools, to vocational institutes and universities. With its highly liveable cities, cultural diversity, temperate climate and a strong economy this visa allows you and your guardian (for students under 18 years) to gain knowledge at state-of-the-art institutions. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/education-program/what-we-do/simplified-student-visa-framework

Australia’s Special Humanitarian Programme allows protection to people with an imminent perceived risk to their lives. This visa is designed to allow people that are already in Australia and have obtained a refugee visa to be reunited with their families. The eligibility for this visa is dependent on whether you are a refugee or not and whether you are in or outside of Australia at the time of making the visa application. Onshore: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/refugee-and-humanitarian-program/onshore-protection Offshore: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/refugee-and-humanitarian-program/refugee-visas

You may be able participate in workplace – based occupational training activities of an Australian organisation. This visa will provide you with an opportunity to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/training-407

You may be allowed to participate in sponsoring organisations for an approved special program. This visa enables prospective candidates to serve as religious workers, youth exchange, or “gap year school volunteering” cultural enrichment or community programs. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-activity-408

If your application for a visa to visit, enter or stay in Australia is refused, you may be able to appeal against the decision at the Migration and Refugee Division of Administrative Appeals Tribunal. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/fees-and-charges/fees-and-charges-for-other-services/review-of-decisions

Temporary graduate visa allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after you have recently finished your studies in a CRICOS-registered course. Also, we you need to be under 50 years of age, hold an eligible visa have a recent qualification, meet additional requirements of the relevant stream along with English language and health insurance requirements. This visa. This visa has two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream. The length of your stay will depend on which stream you apply for. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-graduate-485/graduate-work

The newly introduced subclass 870 visa allows parents to live temporarily in Australia for three years or five years without needing to depart Australia. Unlike other parent visas, the 870 visa does not require the parent to meet the Balance of Family rule. However, the parent must have a child (biological, adoptive or stepchild) who holds Australian citizenship or permanent residency (or is an eligible New Zealand citizen). The child must first be approved as a sponsor prior to the parent being able to lodge this visa. The sponsoring child will need to provide police checks and demonstrate minimum household income. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/bringing-someone/bringing-partner-or-family/five-year-temporary-sponsored-parents-visa

You may be privileged to acquire Australian Citizenship by conferral if you are between 18 and 60 years of age with a Permanent resident status, lived continuously and legally in Australia for the past 4 years along with not being absent for more than 12 months in the last 4 years.  Also, in the last one year and have must have lived in Australia for at least 9 out 12 months within the year along with good character. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/become-a-citizen 

Common mistakes made in Australian visa applications:

  • Not applying for the appropriate visa
  • Lack in thorough understanding of eligibility criteria for your visa
  • Inadequate supporting evidence to satisfy visa criteria
  • Evidentiary documents provided in improper format
  • Withholding relevant Information including not divulging criminal Record
  • Incorrect forms and incorrect application fees
  • Last moment such of lodging application before visa expiry
  • Non- compliance to respond within the Departmental deadlines

Call us on  0732361374 or email dharampreet@aurum-migration.com.au to enquire about your about your best option.